If your in-ear monitors do not sound right:
- Please check for buildup of wax/debris on the outer shell and the sound ports at the end of the canal, if debris are found use a microfiber towel or antibacterial wipe to clean the outer shell and the provided cleaning tool to remove any wax buildup in the sound ports. Also if you sweat a lot sometimes filters can soak up moisture, we recommend purchasing a container to help extract moisture from your in-ear monitors after each usage.
- If after cleaning the in-ear monitors you still have a sound issue check to see whether its one side or both sides that are malfunctioning/working at all.
- If its one side that is out, switch your cable connection from one side to other(remove cable by grabbing very close to the body of the in-ear monitor to prevent damage). Now test them again after you have switched the cable ends(make sure blue and red indicators are facing up), if you can now hear sound of the opposite side you have a bad cable and a replacement can be purchased through us.
- If you have followed these steps and have determined your cable is in working condition you may have a faulty set of in-ear monitors, which we can repair whether its in warranty(check warranty page for coverage details) or out of warranty(Subject to diagnostic fee)
- If you have any more questions please don’t hesitate to call us or email us at email@example.com
Can I get an audiologist to modify my in-ear monitors if I have a small fit issue?
- Yes you can get someone else to modify the outer shell if you have a small fit issue, but this will void the fit warranty and possibly the hardware warranty as we cannot be responsible for any damage caused by a third party.
The in-ear monitors feel strange when wearing them, is this normal?
- At first in-ear monitors will take some time to get use to, especially if you are new to customs. Please give it some time before sending them back in. If you feel pain or extreme discomfort, then we need to be concerned about the fit, also be sure that the in-ear monitors are inserted correctly and fully seated. If you have pain or discomfort please contact us and we will help fix the issue, it may not even needed to be sent in at all. Visit this fit guide over at The Headphone List
I do not hear the bass response, what do I do?
- We suggest pushing the in-ear monitors into your ear, if the bass response returns you most likely have a slight seal issue, which we will refit free of charge within 30 days of purchase, after that a charge will incur to refit your in-ear monitors
Cable ends are digging into my head causing pain, what do I do?
- The sockets most likely will need to be angled differently. If you have a seal issue as well, please remove cables and insert monitors again to ensure you don’t have a seal issue based on the cable ends pushing the monitors out
What do I do if I need a repair and/or refit?
Please download our repair form, complete and print out our repair form and send it with your in-ear monitors by mail to:
170 N. Cypress Way
Casselberry, FL 32707